What to do when my roof is leaking
Unfortunately all roofs have a life expectancy of about 20 to 30 years. So the question is what to do when my roof starts leaking? If your roof is leaking there is a few things to consider.
- What is the age of the roof? If your roof is over 15 years is Asphalt or a flat roof more than likely it is time to replace it.
- If your roof was done in the past 10 years you may have a warranty claim. Most reputable roofing companies carry a warranty of at least 10 years. If my roof is leaking that’s what I would do.
- Call GVRD Roofing Inc. for a same day roofing repair. Typically we can get to you before there is major water damage to your home.
- Expect to pay a minimum of $250.00 dollars for a professional roofer to come fix the leak.
- Locate the area of the leak and try and be home so we can pin-point the exact location of leak.
GVRD Roofing Inc. is a private residential and commercial roofing installer. We provide many types of services and do over 500 roof repairs every year.
Same day Service
Here at GVRD Roofing we provide same day services to our customers in need of roof repair. When you call us we typically will come out in a few hours, get up on your roof, find the leak and fix it. Leaving a roof to leak can cause major damage to a home so leaking roofs always take priority. Our staff have had years of experience in finding where a leak is coming from, and knowing how to fit it. Getting up on your roof can be dangerous and typically is best left to a trained professional.