What to do when my roof is leaking?
Unfortunately all roofs have a life expectancy of about 20 to 50 years so what to do when my roof is leaking? If your roof is leaking there is a few things to consider.
- What is the age of the roof? If your roof is over 15 years is Asphalt or a flat roof more then likely it is time to replace it.
- If your roof was done in the past 10 years you may have a warranty claim. Most reputable roofing companies carry a warranty of at least 10 years. If my roof is leaking that’s what I would do.
- Call GVRD Roofing Inc. for a same day roofing repair. Typically we can get to you before there is major water damage to your home.
- Expect to pay a minimum of $250.00 dollars for a professional roofer to come fix the leak.
- Locate the area of the leak and try and be home so we can pin-point the exact location of leak.
GVRD Roofing Inc. is a private residential and commercial roofing installer. We provide many types of services and do over 500 roof repairs every year.