SAVE UP TO 10% FOR FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS CHECK BELOW FOR MORE INFO…
Fully insured for all Commercial – Strata & Residential Roofing systems – Free Vancouver Roofing BC estimates Since 1992 BBB A+ Expert Advice 7 days a week.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Located at 141 West 7th Ave Vancouver BC
Open 7 days a week
Call us at 1-604-445-4873
Roofing Vancouver BC
GVRD Roofing is a Roofing Vancouver BC privately owned contracting service. We are a roofing contractor in Vancouver. We install all types of residential and commercial roofing systems. Providing free roofing estimates 7 days a week is just a small part of what we do. Located at 141 West 7th Ave in Vancouver and an office in North Vancouver.
We are a roofing company that truly care about what we do and how we do it. We want to make sure all our customers have a roof in Metro Vancouver that will stand up to British Columbia’s weather for years to come. So we are proud to hire some of the best roofing experts in the business.
We are proud to support The Canadian Cancer Society and The Red Cross. Proud Members of – VRCA – BCCA – CRA – BBB
What you should know when planning for a new roof…
Installing your new roof? For many years GVRD Roofing has had customers ask, What will it cost for our new roof to be installed? Installing a new roof will start with us coming over to take a look. The cost of installing a new roof will very.
- How many layers is the roof?
- What is the pitch of the roof?
- Can we get a load from a crane onto the roof
- Is there plywood under the existing shingles
- What type of roofing do you want to install
- Can we get a bin close to the house
- Do you want ice and water shield, paper, or synthetic underlay
- Ridge or eave venting
- High profile ridge caps
- How long do you want it to last
- Many older roofs have upwards of 3 or 4 layers of shingles. So imagine how many nails there are holding it down, the added wait to remove and dump.
- What is the pitch of your roof? The pitch is a measurement we use to figure out how steep a roof. The higher the pitch meaning 12/12 or more is very steep. A pitch of 4/12 is low slope or you can walk on it.
- Loading a roof can entail many hours of back breaking ladder work to get 70 lbs. bundles up a ladder. So if the roof is low slope or close to street access more then likely we can get a crane truck in.
- Is there plywood under my existing shingles? Strapping or ship lap over the last 70 years has been the standard. The availability of wood we never thought to use plywood. Over the last 20 years or so Manufacturer’s have gone into many lawsuits. This is because there shingles were failing. Why? Wood will expand thus pushing nails right threw the tar shingles. 10 years ago all manufacturer’s said we won’t warranty a roof unless plywood is installed.
Cost can add up if you have multiple layers of shingles, there is major water damage or if we need to install plywood. This pricing is based on roofs that are 4/12 to 8/12 pitch. If your roof is very steep cut up or has lots of detail work again the cost can creep up.
Being a private family run company
GVRD Roofing is a family run company and is involved in residential and commercial roofing services. We install almost every type of roof and have trained staff that specialize in the roof you are looking for. GVRD Roofing is privately owned and is one of the most open socially active companies in Vancouver today.
The owner Chris McEachnie is an expert when it comes to customer satisfaction, service, and product knowledge. He is always on his phone 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have.
2016 has been an average year for roofing. With the market hot roofing is a tool many use when selling there home. If you are considering installing a new roof this year we typically are about 2 weeks out for start dates.
Typically I tell people don’t wait till November when your roof starts to leak…
Commercial Roofing Vancouver BC, Commercial roof, repair, Contractors, epdm, flat roofing, Gutter installations, Information, installers, Installing a new roof, laminate shingle installers, Leaking roof, leaking roof, repair, Leaking roofs, Lower Mainland, Metal roof, metal roofing, Metal roofing, north Vancouver, North Vancouver, North Vancouver Roofing, Re-roof, re-roofing, residential roofing, residential roofing, repairs, Roof, roof contractor, roofers, roofing, roofing companies, roofing costs, Roofing History, Roofing repair, Roofing repairs, Roof repair, Roof repair North Vancouver, roof repairs, roof repair services, torch-on Vancouver, Vancouver roof, repair Vancouver, roof repair services, water damage, West Vancouver, West Vancouver roofing, Wind damage,